July 15, 2014

Mission #37, Day 2--Printed Tulle

Thanks to a certain Sex and the City star, tulle skirts have had a HUGE outbreak in the fashion world and thus have become available in an abundance of shades, lengths and even patterns.  So for this second look for Mission Week I give thee the star printed tulle mini skirt.

Are you all sick of patriotic looks?  Because here's another one for ya.  In fact this is what I wore to celebrate our nation's bday.  Stars and stripes.  Duh.

So a lot of people have seemed amazed at how I'm handling life as a new-again mother.  "How are you not exhausted?  How do you handle four kids?!?!  How do you have time to _______ with so many kids?"  Well here's the secret recipe:

1 part organization.  I am mercilessly making lists and keeping things organized.  Always have been this way.  1 part helpful husband.  Seriously I wouldn't be able to do any of this without ending up in a straight jacket without Patrick.  1 part older kids.  With my older three kids being an older age, it makes things about a million times easier.  They are all pretty self sufficient and thus don't need me to do everything for them.  Not only that, but I've learned that the older the kids get, the less they are at home.  They constantly have something going on--sports or going to a friend's or a friend coming over here. 

Between all of this and a more limited schedule with my younger kiddos in the summer, it makes taking care of a newborn the least challenging task of all!  And even better--I can really enjoy it.  And knowing how quickly it all goes, I really try to.

Star Patterned Mini Tulle Skirt-thrifted; Red and White Striped Shirt-Jones New York; Studded Gladiator Sandals-Target; Earrings-gifted; Anchor Necklace-Charming Charlie's

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs