August 5, 2014

Share the Covers--Tell Me

The original by Rufus and Chaka Khan. . .

 

And the cover by Inner Circle . . .



You want to hear how awesome my best friend Matty is?  He had heard about how Conner and Brielle got to go to Mexico with their dad.  So he called me up and asked me when Kaden started school.  He wanted to take Kaden to a movie.

He showed up early on Saturday morning and had coffee with the family.  Then he, Kaden, my brother and I took a leisurely trip to Target just to browse around.  He bought Kaden a hat that he had been longing for.  Then he took Kaden to lunch and a movie.

He did all of this because Matty is the most considerate person I have ever met.  He just wanted to make sure that Kaden felt special.  And he succeeded.  And you know what?  He made me feel pretty special too.  I love him.

Orange Sequined Tank Dress-thrifted; Mustard Cardigan-thrifted; Snakeskin Slingback Heels-thrifted; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs