August 6, 2014

Word Wednesday--Faith

Welcome to the other series I'm introducing to Frannie Pantz this week: Word Wednesday.  I see a lot of blogs that share Wordless Wednesdays, but from here on out I'm going to give you some great quotes to help you through the rest of the week.  Because words are powerful.

This week, I'm going to share quotes on faith.  This isn't religious based, but just having faith in general--in yourself, in your life, in your journey.  And, to add whimsy to the words, notice the really cute "stop light" I stumbled upon taking pictures--it's so cute!

 via







LBD-thrifted; Fringed Vest-Target; Black Tennies-Target; Elephant Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Earrings-Charming Charlie's; Mirrored Aviators-Target


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs