September 3, 2014

Word Wednesday--Blessings

I'm always bewildered by suicide.  Don't mishear me--it's not in a judgmental way.  I've lost more than a few friends to suicide.  Hearing of Robin Williams' passing a couple of weeks ago stirs up more feelings on the subject as well.  I know that it is the result of a mental illness that I myself cannot relate to.  But it is so hard to understand that mentality for me.  Whenever I hear about tragedies like these I always wonder why they didn't remember the joys of life--the feeling of grass between your toes, the smell of fresh snow, the feeling you get when your favorite song comes on the radio, the sound of a baby's giggle, the smell of fresh baked cookies, the warmth of freshly dried clothes, the softness of fresh socks after a long day.  I know the disease stretches long out from those examples, but this Word Wednesday, I'd like to take a moment to embellish in remembering how good life can be.















Black Jumpsuit-Forever 21; Red Crocheted Duster Cardigan-Free People, thrifted; Leopard Print Wedges-Naughty Monkey, thrifted; Spike Bracelets-Kohl's; Earrings-Kohl's; Necklace-c/o uncommon goods

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs