November 7, 2014

Mission #45, Day 5--Vest and Boots

It's the last day of Mission Week and this is kind of a cop-out but one obvious solution to layers is to opt for boots over leggings and throw a vest over your top.  Warmth and style.  

I think I'm some kind of masochist or something.  We just got done with football which was preceded by mere days of baseball season ending for the boys.  Brielle is in dance class which is not as strenuous but still a once a week commitment.  And I was really excited about laying low.  

But . . . Conner's school is offering Odyssey of the Mind.  And he really wants to do it.  And it is recommended for gifted and talented kids such as himself.  And the school couldn't do it without some parent volunteers. 

So . . . I did it.  I volunteered to coach a team.  And now I have new weekday commitments for meeting with "my team".  And my free Saturday tomorrow now consists of a four hour coach training up in Fort Collins (which is a town that I looooooathe).  Oh, and Brielle wants to do it too now.

When does it end, you ask?  In the spring.  When baseball starts back up.  It is a vicious cycle.  But should be a good trade off for some happy, adjusted kids.  At least that's what I have to keep telling myself.

Leggings-Rue21, gifted; Fur Vest-Marshall's; Polka Dot Chambray-Old Navy; Booties-Candie's; Bag-thrifted; Earrings-Charming Charlie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs