December 4, 2014

Thursday Mixer--Sparkle Leggings

These leggings are two years old this month.  I got them at Wal-Mart (I know, this was back before I could afford to protest the store) for about $12.  They are sparkly and fun.

I haven't worn them as much as I thought that I would, but at a current price per wear of $3, you really can't argue with it.

1, 2, Now, 4

I feel like it's been a shit show in my life for the past week and a half.  I have been stressed, tense, busy as a mofo, frustrated, annoyed, overwhelmed and just plain worried.  It's been literally raining bad news and the schedule and workload has been completely unforgiving.

But the weather--astonishing.  I mean, sandals?  In December?  Unheard of.  And this morning I found $3 in my jacket pocket.  And my sweet associate dear friend bought Reilly pajamas with mustaches on them.  And at this point, I will take all the positive things I can get.

Leggings-Walmart; Orange Tweed Blazer-J. Crew, thrifted; Tank-Kohl's; Sandals-Target; Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Diamond Stud Earrings-gifted; Mirrored Aviators-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs