January 6, 2015

Share the Covers--Beautiful Girls

The original by Sean Kingston . . .



And the cover by Bayside . . .


So, I didn't work out through the whole holiday "break"--for two weeks.  And I have to say, it was nice to "sleep in" (until 7 . . . wooooo) and to not be sore, but I actually did miss it. 

Getting the stomach flu during the week of Christmas did cause me to lose 4 pounds ("I was so lucky getting mono, it was like the best diet ever"--Romy White), but as we all know that is not the right way to lose weight.

So this week I'm back at it.  I'm starting slow back with Hip Hop Abs before I dive back into Insanity, but even that made me sweat this morning.  And that felt good.  And I am currently about 10-15 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.  Progress rules.

Skinny Blue Jeans-Kohl's; Navy and White Striped Tee-thrifted; Plaid Chiffon Button Down Shirt-Forever 21; Leather Coat-gifted; Knee High Buckle Boots-Forever 21; Studded Beanie-Target; Earrings-Charming Charlie's; Necklace-gifted; Glasses-Bebe; Bangles-Kohl's and gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs