January 21, 2015

Wordy Wednesday--Addiction

I'm not going to go into details right now, but I have dealt with addictions my entire life.  I have been smoke-free for about a year and a half now with no plans or desire to ever go back.  My addictive personality can also be seen in some shopping habits I have as well.  But I have dealt with a lot of other, even more painful addictions with drugs and alcohol in parts of my life--through family and through friends (which is probably why I don't drink, like ever).  It really and truly is an infectious disease that affects not only the addict, but those who love them also.  So we will keep this Wordy Wednesday fairly vague and wordless and offer some quotes for others that may be dealing with this pain as well.



via







Black Skinny Jeans-Old Navy (maternity); Sweater-J. Crew, thrifted; Faux Fur Vest-Marshall's; Booties-Forever 21; Earrings-gifted; Glasses-Bebe

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs