February 21, 2015

Eva Franco for Lover.ly

I was recently contacted by Lover.ly to review their new (as in just launched!) collection of bridesmaid dresses from Anthropology's Eva Franco.  Here are some of my favorites:


Not only is my daughter's nickname Ellie but I love the lacy little details of this dress.


I never considered jumpsuits for my bridesmaids, but now that I see this sleek little jumpsuit I would've rethought it!  Not to mention, how cute would this be for a groomswoman?


Simple and sweet.  What a lovely dress for a spring wedding, no?


I know that they say only the bride should wear white at a wedding right?  Well times are changing.  And this crisp, classic cut dress would be a welcome modern alternative.


Pretty lace, a rich color and a shape that would flatter any body type makes this dress another pretty dress choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs