February 17, 2015

Mission #51, Day 2--Boots over Jeans

Wearing boots over your jeans is both functional--extra layers--and chic.  On this particular day, as you can see in some of the photos, it was just barely snowing.  With snow in the air, but not sticking to the ground, these stiletto heeled fold over boots seemed appropriate enough.

Yesterday, President's Day, totally threw me off.  With no school and majority of the organizations I work with on the reg (Courts, banks . . .) closed, I didn't know what to do with myself.  I still had to work, but when I got off of work . . . all I had to do was tend to the baby.

All morning I kept thinking I was forgetting something--like I had to drop someone off or pick someone up or do something.  But nothing.  No lunches to pack, no taking kids to school or some activity.  Nothing.

It turns out, it wasn't so bad.  My afternoon pot of coffee (yep, you heard that right) kept hot while I drank it.  My heels came off and stayed off.  And with the only child in earshot being unable to speak or walk, I was in the clear to watch Sex and the City without interruption.

Yep, I could get used to this.


Leopard Print Skinny Jeans-Target; Fold Over Boots-Forever 21; Sweater-Kohl's; Fur Trimmed Suede "Penny Lane" Coat-thrifted; Heart Cuff-gifted; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs