April 14, 2015

Mission #55, Day 2

Here is the second look that Brielle set up for me for this week's Mission Week.  I didn't mind wearing this either.  It was a bit warm, I remember, with the beanie and leather skirt.  But all in all, not bad of an outfit.

So  this week, my resolution is to try something new everyday.  I actually started yesterday with Patrick.  We decided to try our hand at making our own spring rolls.  Let me tell you: they were AMAZING!  And actually really easy.  We used this recipe.

The recipe wasn't hard to follow and I was glad because I had never worked with rice paper before.  I had, however, made eggrolls and while I didn't do too badly, it did take a bit to get the hang of it.  There was a lot of prep work and a lot of time that went into the actual production of the rolls, but it was all easy steps.

Patrick and I had never made a recipe together anymore.  And we had never made our own spring rolls.  And it was actually only my second time eating spring rolls.  So this definitely counted as something new.

This will be a really good thing for me.  As much as I like to think of myself as easy going, I do tend to stick with things that I know and things that I know that I like.  So this challenge will be . . . challenging.  And it's supposed to be.

Pleated Leather Skirt-Fevrie, c/o
Shirt-gifted
Denim Jacket-Lee
Leopard Flats-Payless
Studded Beanie-Target
Fringe Necklace-Charming Charlie's
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs