May 1, 2015

Mission #56, Day 5--As a Dress

Another option for wearing a button up . . . as a dress!  Obviously, you want to make sure that your button down is actually a dress or it can be a little scandalous.  And in actuality it is a little scandalous anyway but who cares!  I love it and it is fun and I have wanted a shirt dress ever since I saw Carrie wear one in SATC.

For professionalism's sake, I added a black skirt under the dress just in case.  But I did walk around all day saying (out loud to anyone who would listen or in my mind as well) "Honey, where are my paaaaaaants????"






White Shirt Dress-Sheinside
Black Fedora-vintage
Bag-Candie's
Booties-Old Navy
Fringe Necklace-Charming Charlie's
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs