June 22, 2015

Mission #60, Day 1--5 for 5

Recently, Kinsey did a 30x30 challenge.  For those that are not familiar, it is a sartorial exercise in which one gains a certain level of respect and appreciation for the clothes that you have by limiting what you can wear.  You pick out 30 items of clothing and you remix those for 30 days.  But because this is Mission Week, not Mission Month, I chose 5 items to remix for 5 days.  Here are my items: 

Essentially, these are some of my closet go to's and they are as follows:

1.  Chambray button up shirt
2.  Black jogger pants
3.  Brown leather skirt
4.  Solid color tank top
5.  Striped dress

The first day of this challenge in real life was pretty chilly so tights and a jacket were necessary and I allowed it even though they were not part of the 5 for 5.  Since 5 items are pretty limited, I chose not to include things like shoes, outerwear and accessories.  

And besides, I had yet to wear my absolute favorite floral trench yet this season.  So I better hurry up and get my floral trench on while it's still spring.  (Actually . . . is it still spring?  Maybe it's technically summer now.)



Floral Trench-Gap, thrifted
Brown Leather Skirt-The Limited, thrifted
Baby Blue Tank Top-Ann Taylor, thrifted
White Tights-Kohl's
Platform Loafers-ANA, thrifted
Earrings-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs