July 30, 2015

Thursday Mixer--All Blogs Post the Same Stuff Tee

I think that I first saw this shirt on The Man Repeller and, being a style blogger, I fell in love with the irony of it.  And then I saw it on our California vacation back in 2013 and I wanted to buy it, but I ended up passing and saving the money for the kids instead.  But I kept track of it and when I had the money to buy it, I did immediately.

I'm thinking it cost me about $20, but it has been worth it.  Because even though I only have worn it 7 times on the blog, I grab for it all the time in real life.  And even still, the documented price per wear is less than $3.  Perf.

Top Left to Right-1, 2, 3
Bottom Left to Right- Now, 2, 3, 4 

 


Black and White Striped Pencil Skirt-Target
All Blogs Post the Same Stuff-American Apparel
Pink and Grey Striped Sheer Button Down Blouse-Old Navy
Silver Oxfords-thrifted
Starfish Earrings-Touchstone Crystals, c/o 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs