July 16, 2015

Thursday Mixer--Cargo Joggers

It is unfortunate that I stumbled across these cargo joggers at the tail end of my pregnancy with Reilly.  They are elastic waist and pretty forgiving.  Not to mention, they are COMFY.  But I did and, wouldn't you know, they have been very useful in the post-pregnancy wardrobe as well.

I found them on clearance for $15 and I have worn them 6 documented times (and countless undocumented times).  Thus making the current price per wear $2.50.

Top Left to Right- 1, 2, 3
 Bottom Left to Right- 1, Now, 3

These joggers are basically cool-to-wear-outside-of-the-house sweatpants.  They have the cool and laid back appeal, but without being sloppy or lazy. And that is how they end up on my body more times than not when I am reaching for something to put on that I don't need to fuss with.  The only bummer is that they wrinkle like a mother.  So I almost always need to pull the iron out on them.

Which nearly negates the whole effortlessness of them, but not enough for me to not put them on.  So really, it evens out.  I still can feel like I put effort in because, well, ironing.  It really sucks.


Cargo Joggers-Target
Grey Tank-thrifted
Black Mules-Vera Wang
Earrings and Necklace-Charming Charlie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs