August 25, 2015

Share the Covers--Just What I Needed

Here is the original by The Cars . . .

 
And the cover by The Insyderz . . . 
 

When I worked at Circuit City, they used this song for advertising one year during the holidays.  And because it was the holidays, it was on ALL.  THE.  TIME.  And because of that, I hated this song with a purple (or red in this instance) passion.  BUT.  Right now?  This song totally fits my life and while I will share more as I get more information, I am really digging it.



Blue Baby Doll Dress-gifted
Hot Pink Cardigan-thrifted
Pink Boat Shoes-thrifted
Pearl Necklace and Earrings-gifted from Patrick from Qatar

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs