August 26, 2015

Wordy Wednesday--Confidence

Part of this whole week for me (that I have been vaguely talking about which I do understand is equal parts intriguing and annoying) is believing in myself and my abilities and having a dose of confidence that is foreign and very scary for me.  But it has all worked out just the way that it should.  And if you are struggling with confidence (as I am now positive that everyone does in one realm or another), here are some quotes for you:

via


via


via


via


via

LBD-thrifted and gifted
Red Scarf-gifted from Australia
Knee High Gladiator Sandals-Amazon
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs