July 15, 2016

Dear Frannie Friday--Best Avocado Recipes

I have always loved avocados but ever since I have become obsessed with my Raw Vegan Not Gross cookbook, I have become even more obsessed and I am convinced that you could very easily eat multiple avocados everyday.  Here are some of my favorite recipes including avocados that I have tried as of late:

Avocado Eggrolls



Guacamole (duh!!!)



Chocolate Avocado Pudding

 (I've legit made this half a dozen times since I got my book a month ago)

 

Tomato Avocado Grilled Cheese



Avocado and Egg in a Hole


Striped Linen Dress-Old Navy
Denim Jacket-thrifted (Old Navy)
Bag-thrifted (Fossil)
Cognac Mules-Old Navy
Necklace-Charming Charlie's
Earrings-Charming Charlie's
Beaded Bracelet-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs