July 19, 2016

Mission #87, Day 2

Beyonce does rock n roll.  Who knew, right?  But, of course, she looks good in anything.  I wore this Beyonce recreation to a Denver Style Magazine blogger meet up and I dragged my 15 year old son with me.  He loves fashion as well and has a style all his own.  He has been doing dance, parkour and weapon videos for a long time now and has always thought about starting a blog, so I figured he could jump in with both feet!  We both had a ball and I loved having him as my date.  He is such a social butterfly that I have to take my time with him as I get it.  

via






Black Leather Pants-Forever 21
Snoop Dogg Muscle Tee-concert
Booties-Kohls
Bag-Coach, vintage and gifted
Watch-Patrick's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs