September 12, 2016

Make it Work Monday #48

If you've read fashion blogs for five minutes you've heard of The Clothes Horse.  She is one of the first style blogs I followed and I have loved watching her blog grow (although it was already big when I first followed).  She used to take her own photos, which always intrigued me in general but she was so good at it.  Now she is married and living in Ireland (I know, right?) with her husband who takes even more amazing photos of her.  Her style is classic and vintage, so I am a huge fan.  If you haven't checked her out yet, do it now.





Corduroy Button Front Skirt-Vintage Willows
Sheer Top-thrifted
Cardigan-thrifted
Beret-thrifted
Bag-Coach, gifted and vintage
Loafers-Target
Earrings-Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs