September 1, 2016

Thursday Mixer--Cape Blazer

A cape blazer.  It's such a blogger thing.  There are several things in my closet that I have, at one point, deemed absolutely necessary for my wardrobe, only to find out that no one else has ever even seen or heard of said item before.  

 I found this one on Amazon, as I seem to be able to find pretty much everything.  I paid about $30 for it in December last year and in 8 months, I've worn it 5 times.  A price per wear cost of $6 isn't bad.  It's not "must have" status, but then again, it's only been 8 months.  There's still plenty of time to remedy that.

Now, 2, 3, 4, 5




Cape Blazer-Amazon
Striped Tank-Old Navy
Orange Skinny Jeans-thrifted
Nude Heels-Vera Wang
Nude Clutch-thrifted
Earrings-Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs