October 17, 2016

Mission #93, Day 1--Disney Villains--Captain Hook

It's really hard to believe, but Halloween is just around the corner already.  Last year, I used Disney princesses, so this year I am going in another direction by using Disney villains as inspiration.  First up is Captain Hook.  This is totally a look that would be acceptable without being costumey.  I opted to use this vintage bowler hat in lieu of a big floppy one to keep it more of a low key look.  My blouse is ruffled, like Captain Hook's, but very subtly.  And I have always been a fan of black leather pants with tall black boots, myself.





Black Leather Pants-Forever 21
Red Blazer-thrifted
Sheer Ruffle Front Button Down Blouse-thrifted
Bag-Coach, vintage
Boots-Target
Hat-vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs