October 20, 2016

Mission #93, Day 4--Gothel

So, in case you don't know who this is, it's the "mother" in Tangled.  Kind of awkward side fact is that my nieces always tell me how much this lady looks like my  mom (she does).  The curly hair is a given.  I took this look and made it boho as a two-piece instead of one dress.  The cape is a long, velvet piece that I thrifted a year or so ago.  It was one of those things that were questionable (my best friend's sister, who I was thrifting with at the time, asked me if I was going to a vampire convention later when I asked her opinion on it), but I just couldn't stop thinking about it.  And, yes, it is a little goth and costumey, but dammit it was too gorgeous to leave behind.






Long Velvet Cape-thrifted
Bell Sleeved Blouse-Charlotte Russe
Maxi Skirt-thrifted
Booties-Charlotte Russe
Elephant Belt-vintage
Earrings-gifted
Necklace-Charming Charlies

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs