October 12, 2016

Wordy Wednesday--Grief

On Friday, I attended my third funeral in four months.  That is damn near a funeral a month.  And although I was not close to the person that passed, I feel tremendous grief for what they left behind--a loving wife and a daughter just about to be married.  I still deal with the grief of my Grampa's passing everyday.  It certainly is interesting how differently everyone deals with grief.  But because I've been thinking about it, here are some words on the issue that are surely a lot better than mine.

via


 via




 via



Shirt-Amazon
Skirt-Vintage Willows
Shoes-Adidas Superstar
Bag-Coach, vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs