January 19, 2017

Thursday Mixer--Leather Joggers

I first saw these joggers via Target's Instagram.  Immediately I thought they were amazingly cool looking and thought I could style the shit out of them.  When I started seeing a multitude of comments from others describing them them as "garbage bag pants" and saying how ugly they were, I immediately had to have them.

I paid full price for these babies at $25, but I have worn them 6 documented times, making the price per wear $4.17.  Not bad for garbage bag pants, eh?

Top Left to Right- 1, 2, 3
Bottom Left to Right- 1, Now,




Leather Joggers-Target
Chambray Button Down-Target
"Faux"nolos via Ebay
Bag-Coach, gifted
Necklace-gifted
Earrings-Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs