January 18, 2017

Wordy Wednesday--Feminism

This Friday I am going into mourning, but this Saturday I'll be marching at the Women's March in Denver.  I don't want to go too much into politics (to be clear it's not because I'm afraid of creating a riff on my blog--I will openly tell people I voted for Hilary and despise Trump, but I am simply sick to my stomach with the thought of it), but I will say that I have never felt more strength as a female as I do now.  And so, here are some quotes on feminism to fit the mood.

via





 via






 via

Dress-Hot Topic
Shirt-thrifted
Booties-Kohls
Bag-Bebe, gifted
Necklace-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs