February 7, 2017

Mission #100, Day 2--Axl Rose

Axl Rose was always my most favorite celebrity to dress like.  I really feel the rock n roll vibe of my looks and it allowed me to be the most creative.  As you can see below, my Axl Rose looks varied quite a bit over the years.  A lot of metallic, leather and a bit of glam.

I thrifted this coat on my birthday last year and although this is its blog debut, I've worn it at least 100 times.  It's such a dramatic statement piece.  I actually spotted it at the checkout while thrifting, ran across the store and scooped it up.  That's how you know it's love.








Skirt-Forever 21
Shirt-thrifted
Coat-thrifted
Shoes-Target
Socks-Forever 21
Bag-thrifted
Scarf-thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs