February 8, 2017

Mission #100, Day 3--Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth was always my most challenging day of Mission Week.  I'm not what you call . . . sporty.  In fact, baseball was the only sport I could ever kind of sort of get into and apparently it's the worst (if you ask a sport person).  But I do love this look.  The referee-esque pants and most importantly, the sweatshirt was my Grampa's.  And I only break it out on special occasions because I don't ever want to have to wash it and lose the smell.  I miss him so much.






Pants-Forever 21
Shoes-Target
Sweatshirt-Grampa's
Bag-thrifted
Socks-Sock Fancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs